Dates and dry fruit laddu


#chandu pugalia

Grand maa's recipies are always fantastic. Many recipes are there because till class 8th I was not with my parents I was with my grandmother and father.today hunger hop take me in my lovely past .It was very difficult for me to choose recipe among all of them.so today I select that traditional recipe which I like to make for my grand daughter according her taste and absolutely healthy for her.

Ingredents---

2 tsp ghee
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup pista
1/2 cup kaju
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup seedless dates
1/2 cup dried figs
1/2 cup kishmish
1 tbsp cranberries
1 tbsp prunes
1 tsp honey if required(adjust sweetness)

Method----

Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan and add almonds,walnuts,pista and kaju and roast them.cool them and grind them in powder
Then again heat ghee in pan and add all remaining ingredents--- and roast slightly again cool them and grind them.mix both mixtures and make ladoo. If required add some honey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini carrot cake

Jamun Mazza Icecream

Chico chip chewy cookies