Dhokla cake

#cmtccontest18
#femora
#valentinetheme
#post2

#Valentine Dhokla cake

We make different cakes on valentine day but I prepare Dhokla Cake And decorate it with fruit and vegetable.I dedicate this to my grand daughter...Right now she is my valentine.
Ingredients---
Besan 1 cup
1tbsp rava
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Salt or to taste
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp ginger green chilli paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 sachet of eno
For dacoration---
Scoops of watermelon,pineapple,muskmelon and papaya
Mint leaves
Black sesame seeds
Vegetables and fruits as desired or available
I take strawberries and black and green grapes
In vegetables I take beet,carrot and mint
Method----
Take besan ,rava and salt in a bowl
Mix them
Add sugar,turmeric powder and ginger chilli paste
Add lemon juice
Lastly add eno and 1 tsp water to activate it
Mix quickly and pour in greased mould
Cook in a steamer for 20 min.
Insert a knife in it and can check whether it comes clean means dhokla is ready
Let it cool
And then carefully de mould
Then decorate it
At the time of serving temper it .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jamun Mazza Icecream

Chico chip chewy cookies

Butterfly pasta in tangy sauce